Tuesday, May 02, 2006

GOOD News Finally Arrived

I am VERY happy to report the results of the surgery and biopsy - NEGATIVE for any cancerous cells!! It was a long weekend (with very positive thoughts and attitude) and we had to wait until almost 5:00 PM to get the results.

I have an appointment with my surgeon on the 8th and will be referred to an oncologist for the radiation treatment. My understanding is that it will begin approximately 4 weeks after the surgery (time for healing) and last for 5 weeks.

I want to thank everyone who kept me in their thoughts and prayers (I am a firm believer).

Perhaps life will get back to normal - whatever normal is.

Later . . .

(I tried to do a post over the weekend because we worked out in the back yard with the garden and the sprinklers, but my computer kept crashing and would freeze up when I tried to upload pictures - frustrated, YES)!

No comments: