Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Grooming the dogs

Whew – I worked on the dogs today and could not complete the job. It was not that the dogs were uncooperative, but my sore arm gave out on me. I did manage to get half a bucket of hair off Kodi and gave Darci a quick once over. I will have to continue the job tomorrow. I wish I would have gotten pictures, but maybe I will have Max take some shots tomorrow.

Well, being the Sudoku addict that I am, I found a Sudoku CD for my computer and one for my PSP. I must say it is much easier to play the harder games on the computer and not have to do all the “tiny” little numbers and keep erasing. I have tackled some of the hardest ones and made my way through. I guess I am turning to Sudoku because I am stuck in my video game. I am in a “boss” fight and I just cannot get accurate enough, fast enough to progress through the three parts (it is a shooting battle). I know that it will just take practice, but I am not that steady with the controller and it requires extreme accuracy with a VERY short time limit. I am about ready to look up a health cheat or something to get me past it.

Nothing of great interest happening around here - so I will sign off.

Later . . .

No comments: