Monday, May 29, 2006

That's My Boy!

The camera man was hard at work when we went downtown to see the colored fountain in the center of town. Duane was busy taking pictures while I was busy taking pictures of him taking pictures (maybe "goober" runs in the family)! Actually Duane got some good shots and I took a couple myself. One in particular I liked, which is this one on the right. Needless to say we made it a family affair except for Denise and the baby - cause as you can see it was a bit cold.

It has been really fun to have the entire family here for the weekend. We have been having a great time. They are staying until Tuesday and it will be hard to see them go. Deanna has been growing so quickly and watching her observe the dogs and the world in general is a treat in itself!

Later . . .




1 comment:

Donna Rae said...

So true - a big kiss is where I go.