Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Quilt Top Completed!

I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I actually sewed my heart project together and it turned out VERY WELL! It is FAR from perfect, but I am very pleased with the end result. I have MANY squares that actually meet perfectly (and MANY that do not). Now I just have to figure out what I am going to do with it for backing and such. I am going to meet the friend's quilting mother tomorrow night and perhaps she will have some advice or suggestions. I have been quite the sewing person these last couple of days (I finished all the initial coasters and made some others as a special gift for a friend).

I have been interviewing house cleaners this week trying to find a suitable person to hire to start cleaning the house. I am not sure how I am going to be feeling once the radiation treatments start and I would like to use my energy for things like SEWING! I certainly do not want to spend the money it requires to have someone clean your house, but it will also be very nice to have it done.

I have my trial run on treatments this coming Friday and if everything is situated correctly, I will start my six week process on Monday.

The countdown is on for Max and her school - she actually only has two weeks left and then she will be finished and graduate with her Bachelors (Magna Sum Laude) - go Max!

Later . . .


No comments: