Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Little more embriodery

I decided to mess around with my embroidery a little this evening. I had been sorting through designs and downloading other designs most of the day - just trying to get things cleaned up and ready to work with. I had some stuff this morning and had to take Kodi to the vet for a blood test this afternoon (which turned into a THING). Most of the time I guess I get appointments when there are not a lot of other dogs there, but today there were dogs everywhere. For the most part it was not a problem except listening to Kodi whine becuase he wanted to personally visit each and every dog that was there. However, when a pit bull rounded the corner - thank God I had a good grip on Kodi and the pit bull's owner had the same. Kodi is NOT fond of pits (he has been attacked by one too many) and the pit was VERY aggressive. It all turned out basically well, but I hate that kind of hassle and especially when my knee is messed up. Went to our weight watchers meeting and am still doing well (total loss so far is 22.4). The day was basically shot by the time we finished dinner (did get all the laundry done though). I am planning on starting on my quilt kit tomorrow - so finishing a little more embriodery seemed to be the way to transition into quilting. I used my software to cut the small tulips on the collar from another design. That worked out well and I am really happy with the way the shirt turned out.

Will see how the quilting goes tomorrow.

Later . . .

No comments: