Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Quilt Project

I finished my "homework" for my quilting class. This is the center star for the quilt. I had almost finished it in class, but had to put the three pieces of the center together and then cut and add the border pieces. I am very pleased with the way it has turned out so far and I am looking forward to this Thursday's class.

The weekend went well - we relaxed and had some fun. We had pizza, watched movies, played the Wii along with the PS2. Max did some shots of both Jesse and Michael - Jesse stopped by Friday afternoon and stayed until Saturday evening. The four of us played a bunch of Wii games and generally just had a good time interacting and relaxing.

I want to work on something, but cannot decide what I want to do. I need to find a backing for my "wild woman" quilt and I could start sewing the squares for the kids quilts. I also could do some embroidery - choices! I will make a decision on what to do and hope that it does not end up sitting at my computer playing silly games!

Later . . .

No comments: