Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Weekend Poppy Festival


We arrived late on Friday night and here is the family arriving at the Poppy Festival.  We had a good day.  Denise found the things she was looking for and I found the hair things I wanted (along with a funnel cake).  Devin and Desirae made bird houses at the Home Depot build a project.
We had a fabulous dinner at some bar-b-que place and then Duane and I broke down the trailer and brought it home.  We were all really tired from spending the day out in the sun and wind.  We all headed to bed.  On Sunday Max shot pictures of Duane shooting his coffee shots.  That was fun and I played Guitar Hero and was beginning to "rock out".  Denise and I searched eBay and found a used one for my PS2 - it is on it way to me as I type!

We had a really nice time for a SHORT weekend visit.

Later . . .

No comments: