Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Free Time

Max is completely enjoying her “additional” time. She has started a new puzzle, which is way to hard for me to even think about putting together. Her philosophy for puzzles is “the harder the better”. She also purchased a new video game (Brother in Arms – which Duane’s friend Randy showed her), which she is playing when she is not working on the puzzle. The puzzle is on a card table right next to her computer for easy access! AND she has signed up for private guitar glasses, which she will start next Wednesday. Watch out world – she has FREE TIME!

I am into my third week of radiation and glad that I have the 4th off. I am certainly beginning to feel the fatigue factor and the tenderness, but all in all I am doing well. We usually go to Duane’s for the 4th, but since I have to do radiation tomorrow it was just not possible or plausible to try to make the trip. We are having Kathy, Paul, Michael and Debby over for dinner, but it will NOT be the same as Duane’s ribs and Denise’s dessert!
Later . . .

No comments: