Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Not much news

I know I have not been doing much with my blog lately, but I have not been doing much except going to my radiation treatments and coming home and resting. I am playing a new video game, which I am enjoying – Rachet and Clank Going Commando. It is the next one in the series and it is enjoyable. I did manage to do a little sewing yesterday afternoon before fatigue forced me to lay down for a nap.

Brother Don came for a visit and that is always pleasant. We had a nice visit and dinner with veggies from the garden and catfish cooked on the grill. We went out for Sushi on Monday and then he was on his way early this AM. He came with some friends and they will be leaving after they finish with golf around noon.

Not much new around here except we are looking in to buying a whole house fan. Since the nights do seem to cool off enough to turn off the air, we decided we needed a way to get that cool air into the house. They are amazing the way they work and I believe will be well worth the purchase.

Later . . .

No comments: