Friday, July 14, 2006

Three day break

Wahoo for a cancelled appointment for my radiation therapy! They called this AM to inform me their machine was down” and I would not be having a treatment today. I am happy to have the three days of no radiation on my already terribly irritated red, sore skin; however, at the same time it will tack on another day for the finish date and I am already ready for this to be over. Now I will finish my treatments on August 1st as apposed to July 31st (I missed treatment on the 4th). Perhaps today I will be able to do some sewing and not be so tired I can’t keep my eyes open. I want to continue making my blocks of Celtic circles and that is pretty much an easy task – just time consuming. I would like to actually start cutting squares for a “real” quilt, but my focus and concentration level is not that great right now so I think I will just try to be patient and wait this treatment out. It is hard to say, but maybe I will not fall asleep this afternoon and perhaps I will be able to stay awake past 9:00 PM!

Later . . .

No comments: