Saturday, September 16, 2006

Keeping busy . . .

Since we have decided to sell the Quads, we decided to check them out and get everything organized. Kind of sad, but we just don't have the place to ride them and the places we do have a gazillion other people ride there at the same time - not really what I call fun. It will be nice to open up the space in the garage (and try not to fill it real soon, but I am thinking longarm quilting machine).








I messed around with my embroidery most of the day yesterday and was pleased with the results. I have been wanting to try the quilt patch for signing quits and decided to do one to see how it looks - Nice. I did a small embroidery on the cuff of one of my shirts (actually on both cuffs) that turned out well. I did the fly with "bite me" on a t-shirt to see how it would look and feel - nice. I did the fly with "bite me" and a Moose with "Clark Fork, Idaho to see how they would look - nice. I want to do a couple of shirts for Wanda and Don to take to them when we visit the end of September.









All I can really say is it is really nice to have energy again and the ability to actually do things that I enjoy. I must pass on the information that I am STILL suffering "video thumb" and I am going to have to knock of playing for a while. I can see me in the doctor's office having to explain to the doctor that my thumb is all messed up because of the contoller on my PS2!

Later . . .

No comments: