Monday, September 11, 2006

Where does the time go?

Wow – where does the time go????? I don’t even think I have taken many pictures. I have continued to work on my sewing room and it is pretty well organized with things were “I think” they should be. Unfortunately no matter how well I organize the room does not get bigger. I am ready to put my Celtic circles together and proceed with making quilts (even though I don’t know what to do next).

Max is feeling much better these days, but not fully recovered (cramps). However, she is very excited about tying flies and getting ready for our Idaho trip. I am looking forward to the Idaho trip myself, but I don’t get THAT excited about fishing. Max and Paul are really looking forward to doing some river fishing – not my thing since I don’t fly fish and loose every lure I throw into a river.

A very disappointing thing happened with our order of Hatch chilies. They have been having unusually bad weather in New Mexico and have had a lot of hail. When our box arrived and Max got ready to roast, she found the MAJORITY were spoiled. The company said that with the hail they cannot see the bruises on the chilies when they pick, but they show up later. They were very nice and offered to refund our money, but we would rather have the chilies if they can get a good pick. According to the weather reports for that area it is not looking good.

Later . . .

No comments: