Sunday, September 17, 2006

Yet more embriodery

I decided to make a trip to Ventura to visit my sister, Joy. I have not seen her in a while and with all the vacations we have coming up along with my knee surgery and then the Holidays I figured now would be the time to make the trip. I will be going down on Monday and coming back on Saturday. She is going to help me with quilting matters and since she has sewn soooooooo many things for me, I wanted to do some embriodery on a shirt for her and this is the finished product (I hope she does not check the blog tonight or tomorrow before I arrive). I have been messing around with small embriodery on the cuffs and I think it adds some charm to the shirt. Here are some shots of the actual embriodery.









I will try to do blog entries while I am in Ventura, but no promises.

Later . . .

No comments: