Thursday, September 14, 2006

Kodi trouble

I know that Kodi is a reless sleeper, but I do NOT know how he manages to get himself all the way under the bed! This has been going on for several days and I think it might be the result of throwing out their dog beds and not being able to replace them. They are on order and hopefully we will have new beds by tomorrow! However he manages to get under the bed he has not figured out how to get himself back out. He wants to belly crawl and his massive shoulders will NOT fit. I have to get him to roll over on his side and then pull him out from under the bed. This is NOT something I am enjoying in the middle of the night. The first time this happened I heard him crying, but I could not find him. The first time was funny, the second time was amusing and now it is a pain!

Later . . .

No comments: