Friday, September 01, 2006

Sewing again









I have my sewing room pretty well arranged as far as placement of objects, but I still need to sort through all my drawers. I was able to do some embroidery today. I downloaded a free design from the new site I found to check out the quality of the designs. I must say I am impressed with the design (especially the price). I did download a couple of other designs that cost $2.99 each and will have to see how they turn out.

I am anxious to try some designs and to do some more things for the kids. I found an adorable design that has two unicorns and has printed over the unicorns “I am the big sister”. Then they have the same design that says “I am the little sister”. I thought they would be really cute for Desirae and Deanna. I found some really cool dragons for Devin. There is pretty much anything you want out there.

Later . . .


No comments: