Monday, January 22, 2007

Picked out stove for addition









I went to the House of Fire today and ordered the free standing stove for the addition. The one I ordered is a Kozy Heat Duluth http://kozyheat.com/duluth_image.html in black cast iron and will come with a blower and remote. We still have to pick out the hearth pad, but I am going to make Max go with me for that one.
The addition is moving along rapidly. They are putting up all the needed structure for the roof and the roofers are suppose to roof on Thursday. How cool - check out my closet! They will be breaking through the wall on either Wednesday or Thursday. Max removed all the "popcorn" from the master bedroom and just has the hallway to finish. It actually went quite quickly - it is just a mess to deal with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well done hang in there its flying along, love the sf pictures must show mother