Thursday, January 11, 2007

Ready for the foundation

Wow - this picture was taken Tuesday afternoon. I guess when the workers show up to work, they work! The city inspector came out on Wednesday and they are pouring cement today! The lumber for the frame is being delivered on Friday and they will start framing on Monday! This addition is becoming real really fast. The dogs are getting a bit more used to having people around, but I fear that the hammering on Monday is going to be a strain on them. Kodi hates noise and Darci wants to attack the noise.

My knee is slowly progressing. I think I have been probably over doing it a little and I am going to cut back a bit - it is sore and a bit stiff. The doctor said to work it and use it, but I am sure I do not understand "moderation". She did say I could get on the elipical in two weeks, but to NOT use walking as a means of excercise. Swim, bike or elipical would be good, but keep the walking to strolling for short periods.

We are going into San Francisco this Saturday and staying the night. We are going to do some shopping and site seeing with Jessie.

I need to complete my garage/Christmas decoration project so we can have access to the garage for storage of the stuff that will have to come out of the closets in the bedroom. We will also have to more all the furniture out. Once they start on the inside of the house things are going to get pretty confusing around here. More pictures and details to follow.

Later . . .

No comments: