Thursday, March 20, 2008

Busy

I have been busy doing craft things - I finished the birthday present I was working on and after the birthday happens I will post a picture of the finished project. The above is from cutting squares to get ready to put the kids quilts together. I had the pink flannel for the girls, but I have to buy something for Devin's. So once I get the material and then cut the squares they will all be ready to go. The wooden ball with the tooth picks is the prototype for my snowflakes. It seems like it will work well and I have some balls marked and ready for the drill.

Max has been busy looking for a job and sending out lots of resumes - unfortunately the economy sucks and there is not much happening right now. To relieve the stress, we are planning a fishing weekend for a little pleasure and R&R the weekend of the 28th.

Later . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We will have fun looking forward to it. it is also our 8 years on the first :)