Thursday, March 20, 2008

More Projects

Like I don't have enough to do! I am determined to learn how to use my Mac efficiently. I really like the machine, but I know that I am missing out on a ton of useful things and I have decided that I am going to master them. I have committed to read the entire book and do it page by page instead of skipping around and "half-ass" doing it. I know that it will be time consuming, but it is something that I really should do. Not that I am going to sit down and do the entire book non stop - NOT! I will just mix it in with all the other stuff I have to do to keep me diversified. No more projects for me for a while!

Later . . .

1 comment:

Duane said...

Good for you! Don't forget about the free Apple Store classes and the Genius support you can get. They offer it so take advantage of that as well!