Sunday, March 09, 2008

Photo Shoot

Not that I am impressed with the model, but Max wanted to work on her lighting and shadows and stuff - so on Saturday she set up her "stuff" and I was the chosen one. She took a bunch of pictures and this is the one that she emailed me for the blog. I think there were pictures I liked better (perhaps not looking so old and tired). I begged her to "photshop me" but what you see is what I am. Anyway besides pictures we caught up on some TV programs and played some video games and just took it easy for the weekend. Now we have to deal with the time change and I suppose we will be used to it in a week or so.

Kodi seems to be feeling better and that is a welcome sight. He still has meds to finish and I will probably extend the anti-biotics for another week or ten days.

Later . . .

No comments: