Thursday, March 27, 2008

Success

I finally scored some of the glue Paul told me about and it is amazing. It sets in 20 seconds and holds like crazy. It is working for the snowflakes and I used it on a couple of other things that needed to be fixed. It was a costly purchase - $11 for 3/4 oz. - but it is some amazing stuff. I will be able to complete the rest of the snowflakes with ease now and that makes me very happy.

We are taking off for the weekend for some fishing and relaxation and will not be taking any computers with us. We are going to just kick back and relax and Max is not going to look for jobs or check emails for any responses. We will be back Monday afternoon/evening, but I will have my cell phone in case anyone NEEDS to get in touch with us. Debby and Kathy are taking care of the dogs.

The birthday present I was working on arrived to the birthday girl today, so now I can post a picture of the item. I have not knitted in many many years and it was a real challenge, but I had fun making it and it seems it will come in handy because they (that being Wanda) got 4 inches of snow last night.

Later . . .

1 comment:

lauras life said...

Wow 4 inches of snow....Nice throw