Saturday, June 21, 2008

One top down and three to go . . .

I had a good day sewing today and put together one quilt top. I am making dog quilts for Wanda's dogs and then I am also going to make a couple extra and see if I might be able to sell them. I purchased enough material to do four - so I am on my way. I want to get Wanda's finished first, but they go together pretty easily (they are not that big). The borders are easy, but the actual quilting and then binding it is the real time consuming part. But I am having fun and that is THE name of the game! I think I am going to try to put two quilts on my frame and see if I can quilt two at the same time. They are small enough that it should work and if that is the case it would be much easier for me.

We are having a lazy weekend staying inside with the air conditioner. We did venture out for hair cuts this afternoon. I am very happy with mine and Max is not so happy with hers (I personally think hers looks really cute). For the first time she thinks her hair is too short in the back. It is shorter than before, but I think it looks nice. Now if I could get her to let me take a picture I could post it - but I don't think that is going to happen. Tomorrow with be another lazy day of movie watching, video gaming and relaxing. God I love the weekends!

Later . . .


No comments: