Friday, June 06, 2008

Update

Took Kodi's urine sample in to the vet this AM, but have not gotten any results on the testing. I stopped by the pet store and bought a sweet little toy for the cat Kodi traumatized and took it as a peace offering. They were very appreciative and thought it was a really sweet thing for "Kodi" to do. I also requested some pain mediation for Kodi to relieve some of his suffering - his feet just look painful! He was so out of it on the pain medication that he did not even care when the camera came out. The credit card was hit for $350 today because that included the cost for the x-rays and such from yesterday that I did not pay at the time. Kodi has cost us over $500 this week and he still is having problems and we don't have the answer. He is still one HUNGRY dog.

I finished the quilting on my "Wild Woman" quilt and I must say I am pleased with the outcome. I was a bit concerned when Max and Joy convinced me to use black thread on the front and red on the back, but it looks really nice. Max was VERY impressed and was surprised at how well it turned out - considering it was VERY loud to start with she did not see how it could possibly look good. Kathy had pretty much the same reaction - and I knew it was going to be awesome from the gate!


Later . . .

1 comment:

lauras life said...

Poor kody I hope he is ok soon.