Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Quick Trip

I am running down to Ventura today with the hopes of bringing my sister back with me.  I need to take my sewing machine in for service and the dealer is in Palmdale (about an hour drive from Joy's).  My expensive embroidery machine is having some problems and needs to be serviced and have some adjustments along with the bobbin winder is broken.  I also want to get my Grand Quilter serviced.  I know that I am going to have to start taking my machines to San Jose because making the trip to Palmdale is just not realistic.  It is a good reason to visit Joy, but not so workable when we visit Duane and family cause we usually are there on the weekends.  Anyway - there will be no posts for a few days (I am coming back on Saturday).

This will be Darci's first time being left alone without her brother.  It will be interesting to see if there will be any excavation happening in the bad yard (she used to dig when she was bored).

Later . . .

No comments: