Thursday, March 23, 2006

Misc Shots

Here is a shot of Kevin dressed in his motocross gear right down to the new boots I carried over in my luggage for him. He was very happy with the boots and especially the fact that they fit him!

Jessie and family have a wonderful little grouchy dog named Trudy. I met Trudy when she was just a puppy and loved her to pieces. She barks and carries on with everyone who comes to the house, but after the first day she stopped barking at me and we were fast friends. Jessie was going to do some laundry for me and I laid my white clothes in front of the washing machine. Jessie suggested maybe she should put the clothes in a basket to keep Trudy away from them. Well this picure shows how we found Trudy the next morning when we all got up - snuggled and very cozily asleep on all my clothes. Cute! She really is a very sweet little thing. Here is a picture of her dressed up in her "reflector" jacket to be seen at night.

She had some puppies (she was a naughty girl with the boy next door) and Paddy gave one to Aoife, Adrianne's daughter and Jessie's grandchild (pronounced for you non-Irish folks - E-fa). The puppy has long hair is an adorable little thing. You can see the puppy is living "the dog's life" spread out on the rug in front of the fireplace for an afternoon nap.

I had a really fun time in Ireland, but I am equally pleased to be at home where I belong. It is comforting to have the dogs once again following me from room to room, sleeping in my own bed cuddled up to Max and actually back to "regular" food is good for me. The whole time I was in Ireland I drank instant coffee, which not that bad, but there is nothing like a fresh brewed cup of coffee first thing in the morning.

I guess that will bring to a conclusion the pictures from Ireland. I have a lot of pictures that I have not posted with the majority of them being of people. I will probably put all my shots on ImagineStation and will send out invitations for anyone who wants to take a look.

Later . . .

No comments: