Friday, March 17, 2006

Safely at Home

I made it back safe and sound, but unfortunately I got myself a heavy case of the Irish cold/flu before I came home. I was miserably sick but still managed to enjoy myself the last few days. The flight from Dublin to LA was actually quite nice (way too fricking long, but I was in a new plane that was roomy and cool). I will not go into detail about what LA to SF was like (think nightmare). I have stories and pictures and I will try to catch up on my trip this coming week.

I had my surgery procedure this AM. It came in two parts and the first part was not bad at all. They did a couple of mammograms and inserted the wire and dye for the surgeon to do her thing. The second part (the actual removal of the tissue) is something that will be left for discussion another time (think painful nightmare). Result will be available in 4 to 7 days.

Because I was sick before I came home (coughing & sweating) and not getting much sleep and I don’t sleep on planes and I was coughing and sweating once I was home – I am dead ass tired right now and planning to do some serious resting. My throat is so sore that if I talk above a whisper I cough and coughing does not feel real good on my chest right now – so I am keeping my conversations to a minimal. I will touch base with everyone next week.

Later . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I await the pictures.
Denise