Monday, June 11, 2007

Back to Embroidery

Since I finished the quilt I decided that I would do a little embroidery. I played around with my fabric mover for a while and with practice I will probably be able to do some okay free hand quilting with it. I think I am going to round up some material and tackle another Brick Road quilt - only this time it will be a larger version. I really did learn from my experience and all the mistakes I made. I am looking forward to trying it again to see how it turns out. I have plenty of things to quilt if I head in that directions. I have MANY 4" squares for a scrap quilt and I would like to do the denim one along with incorporating embroidery into the quilts. I certainly have enough to keep me busy for a long time. Since I am having fun taking this adventure, I can see great things in my future!

Later . . .

No comments: