Friday, June 29, 2007

No Quilting

Yesterday was not a quilting day. I spent most of the day working on the computers and trying to find a money program for the Mac. I am beginning to move around the Mac with a lot more ease, but feeling the lack of software - no MS Money, no MS Office. I am struggling with the mail program, but it is coming together and I still hate the mouse and love the keyboard. I at least have the Epson printer attached and can print. I need to have a talk with the Mac Guru (Duane) to see if some of the programs I have I can install on this Mac - it is a whole new world for me. I suppose there is a Mac for Dummies book out there somewhere that might be of assistance. Actually I am in no huge hurry except for the money program - it is the first of the month and I do ALL my banking on the computer and online. I still want to quilt and that may be what I do today.

Later . . .

No comments: