Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Went to the "light"

I have been complaining about my PC for ages and "Pimp Mac Daddy aka Duane" has been a spokesman for Apple since he went to the "light"( he decided my Sony was the dark side because everything is black and since the Mac is all white it got to be the light side). Soooooo this huge monster is soon going to be placed on my desk! It is an awesome machine, but with a 24 inch screen it is a bit much; however, I know I will get used to it in no time and wonder how I ever functioned with the tiny 19 inch screen of my Sony. Max's computer is OLD and she is in dire need of a new one, but she does not want a Mac (she is a gamer). My Sony is pretty new and has more everything than hers so she will get the Sony and I will have the Mac.

I actually did manage to do a little sewing on my quilt after Costco and before Best Buy. I will be torn between the two for a bit because I want to get the computers changed and I want to work on the quilt, but I will try to do a little of both - breaks from each will be needed.

And, yes, I am spoiled. It really is good to be me!

Later . . .

1 comment:

Duane said...

OMG that is a MONSTER! I am sure you will love your new machine - I am jealous.