Sunday, June 24, 2007

Productive Saturday

We had a day of it on Saturday. Paul and Max did some fly tying, Michael went to work, Kathy went to a beading class and I worked on my quilt. I am making good progress considering I had to sew 20 squares across and now I am sewing the 18 rows together. It is turning out well, but I am not looking forward to doing the snipping, but I do want it finished - so what's a girl to do!

We had a nice dinner and visit last night and Max and I just kicked back today and relaxed. We managed to watch "Pirates of the Carribean - Dead Man's Chest". It was good, but not as good as the first one. When we first turned the TV on we thought we were in TV trouble because the picture was really faded and purple. Seems like we have not turned the TV on in such a long time that the tube (or tubes) took a REALLY long time to warm up. Eventually the picture was once again clear and crisp. Hmmmmmmmm does that mean we need to do more TV watching?

Hopefully I will get my rows sewn together tomorrow - well, maybe not tomorrow cause I need to do some shopping - Costco trip.

Later . . .

No comments: