Thursday, August 31, 2006

A better day

Today was a MUCH better day. Max was able to get some sleep last night and is making a good recovery. It is amazing what medication that actually works can do. She is convinced she will be up and around tomorrow (which is probably true, but taking it easy). She is looking forward to doing some tying of flies. Kathy and Paul are bringing dinner over tomorrow night and Max and Paul plan to work on flies for our Idaho trip. I am hopeful that I will get busy on my sewing room tomorrow and get it up and running.

I found a new web site for embroidery designs and they really have some beautiful designs at reasonable prices. I want to at least download one to check it out and see how they look (of course pictures to come).

Later . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that Max is feeling better.