Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Deanna Project

I decided to pull out my sewing machine today and see if I could get the "Deanna project" at least started. Both the kids wanted to watch a video and, of course, they did not want to watch the same one; therefore, I was able to spend many hours working on the blocks. I managed to finished all six blocks before dinner!

Max treated us to BLT's for dinner and then we played some video game and Deving did EXCELLENT on a major fight. He won the fight all by himself with just a little friendly advice. Desirae a couple of times, but it was just over her head. I was impressed because it is my game and I usually have to have Max win the battle for me (which she actually did). Paul and Michael dropped by so Max and Paul could do some fly fishing talk. We had desert and headed to bed.

Hard to believe the time is almost here to take the kids back. I must admit I am fatigued, but we LOVE having them around.

Later . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Desirae might end up being a fly fisherman she is very interested. That would be so cool.

Anonymous said...

The blocks are soooo beautiful. I can't wait to put them together.

Donna Rae said...

Denise, I am glad you like them. I should have explained what the Deanna Project was, but when you finish them you can post the picture on your blog.