Friday, August 11, 2006

Not much new to report

Unfortunately I did not get any pictures yesterday. The house cleaner was here and we spent time moving from room to room to give her space. We seemed to having a gathering in Desirae's room (aka my sewing room). Thank goodness I had moved the air mattress on to the king size bed because it was a bit crowded with Desirae, Devin, Kodi, Darci and me! We are definitely "packing".

I do believe the dogs are beginning to be very glad the kids are here. They both wait patiently at the dinner table for anything that happens to hit the floor and to thoroughly inspect the chairs when the kids are done. I am sure that Kodi has figured out the kids are the reason he is getting some "people" food added to his dog food, because we have more left overs. With the kids we are never sure what they are going to love (and eat a ton of) or hate (and take one bite). I am sure they will be disappointed when the kids are gone and so is the food.

I think Max is going to go in search of a larger pool when she gets off work today. We are hoping that WalMart will still have the larger ones (they come with a built in slide so we did not buy one for Kodi).

Unfortunately my fatigue factor is catching up with me and I am running out of energy, but hopefully Max can pick up the slack over the weekend and I should be ready to go again on Monday. My skin is peeling and becoming a bit tender again with the new fresh pink skin, but all in all I am hanging in there and doing well.

Later . . .

No comments: