Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Max had her procedure

Max had her procedure today and I am very glad I did not have my knee surgery yesterday. I did not have any doubts about the pain factor involved with having one’s uterus filled with 194 degree water; however, the doctors seemed to think it was not a big deal. They sent Max home with vicodin and ibuprofen AND some serious PAIN! That combination proved not to win the battle with the pain she was feeling. I know you are not suppose to share medications, but thankfully I had some medication left over from my breast surgery that allowed her to actually bring down the pain level – not enough, but at least it became bearable. With better medication she will be able to get some sleep and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!

Later . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking care of me you're awsome- Max