Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Embroidery on T-shirts

This was my first attempt to embroidery with my machine on t-shirts and it came out very nice. I had denim shirts for the kids while they were here, but did not have the energy to deal with the whole embroidery thing (doing squares is much easier than doing work on clothing). I finished the denim shirts with a dragon and swords for Devin and unicorns for Desirae. I had purchased a couple of t-shirts a while back to try some embroidery and decided I would try to get everything done so I could package them up with the videos I forgot to return and get them in the mail. No doubt you can guess which shirt is for which child.
I had a really good night of sleep last night, which made working on these projects a pleasure; however, it is 8:00 PM and my eyes are drooping and the bed is calling me.

Later . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The shirts are very beautiful