Monday, August 28, 2006

Sorting through the chaos

I decided to clean and rearrange my sewing room today. Whew – I may never finish this project! Actually all I really need to do is change a few things and get stuff put back in new locations. I need to do some serious weeding out of things that I DO NOT need (which seems to be a hard thing for me to accomplish). What I am trying to accomplish is to be a bit more organized with the things that I use all the time. The stack of denim jeans really needs to be cut into squares (would be MUCH easier to store that way). I finally painted the new thread holders that I found at the thrift store and I am expecting 90 spools of rayon thread (1100 yds each) to arrive in the mail any day now I really want to start doing some embroidery and I like using the rayon thread (it makes for more beautiful/colorful designs). Hopefully I will find a place for everything to live tomorrow! Pictures to come of the finished room WHEN it happens.

Later . . .

No comments: