Monday, August 28, 2006

Knee surgery cancelled

Since I basically sniveled most of the weekend about having ANOTHER surgery, I guess "someone" up above decided to give me a break. I received a call from my doctor’s scheduling nurse this morning to tell me my doctor was very ill and had to postpone my surgery. Since I was trying to get this done with enough time to be recovered for our trip to Idaho, I am now scheduled for knee surgery on October 12th. I actually think it was a relief to have it cancelled. I will not have to worry about doing something wrong while on vacation to mess up the surgery and interfere with my recovery. At least if I do something to mess it up I will be coming home to surgery and have it fixed. I am beginning to get some energy back and it will be nice to be able to do some things before I am down again.

Later . . .

No comments: