Sunday, August 13, 2006

I guess size is NOT important

I guess my concern about the pools being to small was not a big deal. The kids played in the pools again this afternoon and went back and forth between the pools and ended up with both of them playing in one pool. I am guessing any combination of sun, water and some toys would make them happy. They finaly ended up sitting together watching the birds come and go at the bird feeder before they had to come in.

I was very pleased this morning when several of the birds decided to go ahead and use the bird bath for a bath instead of just drinking the water. All it took was one bird to bathe and others decided to imitate. The dove even went in for a little water splashing. Unfortunately, we could not get any good pictures because as soon as you open the door they fly away and we don't have any cameras with a significant zoom to get a good shot (guess I need to add a Nikon along with the Mac Duane is CONSTANTLY telling me I need). I think it is very fun to watch the birds bathe and the kids got a chance to see it from the kitchen window.

I had some other pictures to add to the blog, but I put my PC to sleep and cannot access my shared docs. I will try to post them tomorrow (I will make a CD for Mommy and Daddy of all the pictures we have taken). The day ended well with Devin and Nana being the exhausted ones.

Later . . .

No comments: