Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A Better Day

Well I must say I feel good about the way this day has progressed.  I was extremely tired last night and ended up sleeping until about 10:00 AM.  Guess I needed the rest because the rest of the day went pretty smoothly.  Needless to say I am still having computer problems and spent too many hours on my PC today, but I managed to walk about from that and accomplish some tasks.  I completed mowing and edging both the front and back yards and I am half way through sorting and boxing the Christmas decorations.  

One of my major problems is all my pictures are loaded on my PC, which is not cooperating with me these days, so I really don’t have much to work with as far as loading pictures on the blog. I am not that confident with the whole picture thing and would like to be able to practice a bit.  I think I will copy some pictures to a memory stick and see if I can play around with it a bit. I suppose as long as I keep trying everything will work out in the long run.

Later . . .  

No comments: