Thursday, January 12, 2006

Seems To Be Working

Considering the previous post worked, I guess I can continue with postings. In the mean time I am hoping to get some pointers from Duane to add pictures and get this whole thing set up similar to his.

Max is working on homework and the dogs are laying at my feet. It is a cold night with rain expected tomorrow and the fireplace is putting out some nice heat. Kodi (the Malamute) is suffering with allergies again and has to wear socks to keep from licking and chewing on his feet. He seems to be having some reaction to the wet grass. He has continuing problems and has to take allergy medication and I often have to treat his feet. I feel sorry for him and when I tell him to "STOP" he is such a sweetie he will stop licking the foot he was licking and change to another - at least he minds (sort of).

Max's nephew, Michael, participates in Special Olympics and he is playing floor hockey right now. There is a tournament this weekend in Santa Clara that the family will be attending to watch him play. We have such a great time at the "games". He played basketball and volleyball previously. Max's sister, Kathy and her husband Paul (Michael's parents) along with Max's other sister, Debby will all be going to see the games. We usually make a day of it and enjoy hanging out together.

Debby just recently returned from a tour of duty in Iraq and she was the best Christmas present we all received. It is such a blessing to have her home and not have to worry about her and her Transportation Unit making runs over there. We all hope that she is home to stay, but after six months there is the possibility that she will have to return - we are all praying that does not happen. She is in the Army Reserves and will go back if she is needed.

I think that I am going to play my PS2 and try to complete my Maximo game. I am down to the end where I have to fight TWO bosses and I really am not up to it. I need more life and better weapons - not to mention my skills are a little rusty since I have been playing my PSP and the controls are not the same.

Later . . .

No comments: