Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Trying the Picture Thing . . .



Ahhhhhh seemed to have been successful! This is a picture taken from the balcony of our Condo which looked down on the pool and spa area. Each of the three buildings has its own pool and about 3 or 4 spas. The 7 natural hot spring spas are separated in an area of their own. Guess I could try for the money shot now.


Okay so that is my money wheel! Ten $100 bills, three $20, one $10 and about eight $1. I am a happy camper. I will consider that windfall an early birthday present to myself.

Now that I can post pictures, I need to make sure I am getting nice clear shots. Don't even expect anything close to what Duane shoots, but I will try. The above shots did not turn out so great, but I did not think I would be able to post them anyway.

Later . . .

2 comments:

Duane said...

COOL you got the picture posting thing figured out! I love the money wheel - wish we had that kind of luck! Sounds like you had a good, fun, relaxing trip!

Donna Rae said...

I wish I actually did have the picture thing figured out - closer, but not really feeling like I know what I am doing.