Thursday, January 26, 2006

Mission Accomplished!

I really was beginning to wonder if I would ever get through this project, but everything is boxed and all the extra "garbage" is out of the garage. Now all we have to do is get all those boxes up in the rafters of the garage for another year. Once that is accomplished we will be able to put the tables away and move the Quads back in that spot to get the chargers back on them. The idea is to get all our fishing equipment down and hung on the back wall of the garage where the Quads are now sitting. In that way we will not have to get the ladder to get our fishing vests and poles every time we want to go fishing. The ultimate goal is to keep all the spaces in the garage taken up so we will not be able to buy anything else to crowd into the garage. We also want to get our bicycles down from hanging above and put them where they will be easily accessible - perhaps we just might ride them. I actually feel like I might be back in the grove of taking care of things and being on a schedule (wishful thinking I am sure). Whew - it just feels really good to have accomplished something that I have been putting off for almost a month! I think it would have been very depressing if I had not gotten this accomplished until February.

I am happy to report that this afternoon I worked on my PC and everything seems to be working fine now. It appeared that my Norton software was interfering with my connections for Outlook. I decided to get rid of the Norton (it came with my computer) and just use the Yahoo protection package. Now I can access my calendar, email and contacts and sync with my iPod. I have more things that I have to work out with my PC, but one step at a time. Thank goodness for restore points and I will forge ahead with some other software that I need to load.

All is well around the home front. Max is doing homework (what else), the dogs are asleep at my feet and the fire is keeping us all toasty.

Later . . .

No comments: