Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Blue Monday?

Yesterday was amazingly uneventful. I hate to even mention that I spent most of the day working on my computer - AGAIN. I am having some difficulty with my music and was trying to get that squared away. I also have several new CD's that I needed to copy for play in my truck. In addition I need to figure out how to tweak my computer (Thanks, Kathy) so Outlook with allow me to receive attachments in my email. I am beginning to think life was MUCH less complicated before my iPod. My Nano was not that much of a challenge - music and pictures were easy to handle. My video iPod is proving to be much more of a challenge when it comes to computer compatibility. Could it be that less is actually better?

When I was not playing with my computer, I did laundry and messed with bills and the budget. I am trying to gather paperwork for the tax accountant. Max will be very happy if I don't put it off until the first of April (like I usually do) considering she should be getting a nice refund. Then there are us lucky or unlucky (depending on your perspective) ones who don't work and have a retirement that is tax free - we don't get excited about tax time because there is no refund on our horizons. But wait, considering Max's refund goes straight into OUR checking account - hmmmmm, there is money on my horizon!

Later . . .

No comments: