Thursday, January 19, 2006

Ready For The Weekend

We are packed and ready for our Tahoe trip.  The girls across the street will be taking care of Kodi and Darci.  They love the dogs and come over and play with them and spend time with them in the house.  Unfortunately they are spoiled rotten (speaking of the dogs and not the girls)and think they actually “live” in the house and are genuinely put out when they have to stay outside.  We are looking forward to a relaxed weekend with a little gambling, dinner, movies and PS2 thrown in while Max’s attention is diverted by homework.

I am taking my notebook, but there is not much in the way of connections up there – slow dial-up that costs like $1 for each connection.  As a resort (David Wally’s Resort & Spa) one would think they would provide a wireless connection.

I am actually looking forward to being away from my computers for a while.  Possibly I will be ready to deal with my inability to network after we come home.  There is also the possibility that I will just leave well enough alone and ignore the whole issue.  That way I might be able to concentrate on dealing with the whole picture issue.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Later . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - sounds like a nice getaway! I wish I was going!