Wednesday, January 25, 2006

But Yet Another Attempt With Pictures


So with the dogs as my subject matter - here is a picture of Kodi and Darci playing. They play together really well and Kodi has taught Darci how to play like a "big dog". They are really good with each other, but if you were not aware of how well they get along you might think they were actually in the middle of a huge dog fight.

I think I am beginning to understand how to preview my page and to get the pictures in the place I want them. I guess this is not as difficult as I thought it might be. I am going to try to add another picture and see how that goes - bare with me.

So it would seem that I have the idea of posting pictures. This is just a picture of one of the very few times that the dogs actually touched each other while resting/sleeping.

Unfortunately, I guess now I will have to start actually taking pictures so I will have something to post. I am done for now.

Later . . .

No comments: