Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Peaceful Rainy Day

Today was a rather peaceful day.  I did mess with my computer, but only working with my music.  I have given up trying to tackle any of my previous problems for a while.  It poured rain and the dogs and I stayed put with the coziness of fireplaces.  I did not start sewing, but that is weighing heavy on my mind right now and I am dying to get a project started.  I have embroidered some really beautiful pillow cases and I need to get busy making some more.  I also want to do more napkins.  I have several denim shirts that I want to add something on.  I have a quilt project in the making, but have not actually become brave enough to venture down that road.  I am planning on signing up to take a private lesson for my new sewing machine. I have been doing okay, but I really need to know how to actually figure out some of the particulars for my machine.  I have tried to use my “grand hoop” without a lot of success and I know there must be some simple solutions to what seem like complex issues for me.  My sewing machines will do so much more than I am capable of getting out of it right now.  

We went out to dinner tonight at a most excellent Mexican restaurant – the carnitas was excellent along with the chips and salsa.  It is a restaurant we have not been to before and I am sure we will be going there again (I have a great lunch for tomorrow).  

I know that I need to tackle the picture problem for adding pictures to the blog, but considering my computers problems, I am going to put that on hold until next week.  I need some down time before I start pulling my hair out again.

Later . . .

No comments: