Thursday, February 02, 2006

Day After Postings

Wonder why it is that I can’t seem to do my posts at night?  Is it because I am actually old and need to go to bed early? (I did just have a birthday).   Is it because I get up early and therefore am tired early? (How many hours does one really need to sleep)?  Maybe I just have a really busy, full life and can’t find the time to close my day with a reflective writing . . .  

Whatever the reason, yesterday was a full and fun day.  Michael and I had a Movie Day planned.  We went to McDonald’s for lunch (Thanks, Michael).  We then proceeded to watch “The Exorcism of Emily Rose” and “The Cave”.  Mike and I like horror flicks and we use our free time during the day to watch movies that Max does not care to watch.  Both movies did what was expected of them – kept us uptight, tense, scarred and interested.  When the poor working class (Max, Debby and Paul) got off work, we all got together for Pizza and watched “Team America”.  Did we have a good time? Ahhh Yeah!

I thought I had my music squared away, but, alas, my computer tricked me one more time.  I guess I really do love to hate computers.  I will keep at it and one day actually conquer this jumbled mess of files, folders and programs.  Max is still having trouble with her new Alcohol 120 program along with her new DVD/CD burner.  Max thinks there might be the possibility that both our computers are possessed by evil spirits – right now I might be inclined to believe her.  After all, remember my previous post regarding the possibility that computers were evil?  Well, there you have it – it could be true.  I might have to do some research on “The Exorcism of Sony PC’s”.  Life is a continuing challenge; however, it is the best option on the table right now.

Later . . .

No comments: