Monday, February 27, 2006

Getting Ready for Ireland

While we were down in Cal City for Desirae's birthday party, Denise had decided to make me a travel tote/purse for my trip. The bag turned out AWSOME! I love the material she picked out and she used felt for the bottom and outside pockets so it is ever so soft AND sturdy. I changed things over today and also packed all the little extras that I want on the plane with me and not only did everyting fit perfectly in the pockets - I still have room for MORE! I am carrying on my PSP, camera, video iPod, inverter (to charge things on the plane), Bose headphones, cell phone, two pair of glasses and all the various chargers for my electronic toys. I will not only still have room for magazines (I already have a Suduko book in the tote) and a paperback, but snacks as well! I am very happy with the usefulness of the tote and it LOOKS GREAT too.

I will also take a carry on for the convenience of having it (will probably take a pillow and small blanket as the ones on the plane SUCK). I would like to keep Kevin's motocross boots in the original box for protection, but they take up almost one whole suitcase. I really am not sure just how I am going to handle the whole luggage choice considering we only have one bag that will hold the boots in their box. I am not planning on doing a lot of shopping so I will not need extra luggage, but I need something to get my clothes over there in.

Later . . .

2 comments:

Duane said...

Man you sure crammed a bunch of stuff in that bag! I really liked the colors too. Denise can really put those things together!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you did get alot of stuff in there. I am glad you like it.
Denise