Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Late Post

Cozy little family - Max doing homework, Desirae cuddled next to her and both the dogs asleep at their feet. I had the greatest of intentions, but my computer would not cooperate with me.  I had a post for the blog written and was going to add some pictures and my computer froze up on me and I had to shut down and lost everything.  I was tired and frustrated – so I went to bed.


The general gist of the post was dealing with Desirae and the dogs.  Her bed time has turned in to a complete family affair. What does not show up in the picture is both the dogs sitting in the doorway of the bathroom watching Desirae brush her teeth.   Darci is there because she thinks she needs attention and Kodi is there cause he actually wants to sleep in her bed.

I have been having some difficulty with my new camera and getting pictures that are actually in focus.  I am getting better and if all else fails I guess I will have to read the instructions.

There will be more pictures to come.

Later . . .

No comments: