Friday, February 10, 2006

Friday has Finally Arrived

I tried to post a blog last night but the server was down and I gave up.  Nothing much transpired yesterday except I had a smashing time (pun intended) at the doctor's for the additional mammograms.  The doctor had ordered the “area in question” to be “pressed out” and I am here to confirm – pressed indeed.  The “spot” showed up loud and clear, so hopefully this will be what they need to pinpoint the spot when it is time for the surgery.

The rest of the day was rather uneventful.  We are trying to get ourselves together to leave for California City as soon as Max gets off work today.  We are going down for Devin’s birthday party and bringing Desirae back with us for a couple of weeks and then taking her back for her birthday party.  

The girls across the street with be caring for the dogs and I finally took the Xterra in to have the tires rotated and the wheels balanced.  We were getting a bit of a shake and I wanted that taken care of before the Cal City trip (nothing like leaving it to the last moment).

I think all is done and I am just passing the time waiting for Max to come home from work.

Later . . .

No comments: